Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Other Favourites - Costco Photo


I have been a Walmart Photo Centre girl for years. I get all of my photos printed there, as well as my yearly calendars and Christmas cards. This year, I decided to try something different and go with Costco.

I am SUPER happy with the results. My cards look great and they were even cheaper than Walmart (Walmart was $24 for 40, while Costco was $19 for 50). The only thing I was upset with was the fact that I had a spelling mistake and put three rs in Merry instead of 2 (that's what you get for doing them on a Sunday night, at 10pm, in a hurry).

I am still waiting to check out my calendars, but so far I feel like I am converting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)