Sunday, February 27, 2011

Just For Mom - HandStamped Jewelry by StephieMc Designs





As soon as I saw this woman's jewelry on one of my discount websites I fell instantly in love with it!!! She makes personalized hand stamped jewelry such as necklaces, bracelets, rings, key chains and more. Her jewelry is very basic but includes small hints of colour and style. I really like her pieces where she has put the names of family members and such. I will be ordering a necklace myself once our second little one arrives and am even looking at a necklace for grandma and a keychain for daddy.

Check out her items at www.etsy.com/people/StephieMc?ref=pr_profile. She has 7 pages of items to browse through and you will find yourself going back through them again and again. She also has a facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/StephieMc-Designs/79189542741

The business is based out of Kansas and right now she also has a special of free shipping worldwide. It takes about 2 weeks for your item to be made and then a few more weeks for it to arrive internationally.

Please let me know if you end up ordering something from her - I would love to hear your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)