Monday, July 12, 2010

Feeding Favourite - Fisher Price Healthy Care Deluxe Booster Seat




A booster seat is a definite must for visiting and travelling - it even comes in handy when babies are visiting you! I have tried a few different ones and so far I like this one the best. It folds up nice and small which makes it easy to carry and store away. The tray snaps in 3 different heights and it is dishwasher safe. H loves to sit in it and we often just put it on the floor and he plays with it there.

This particular seat has many good reviews when you search it online - which is also nice to hear! Check some of them out at http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=2687904

I purchased it from Sears, but when I just looked on their website today, I couldn't find it? You can also get it from ToysRUs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)