Friday, July 2, 2010

Summer Favourite - Kids Pool



While at a Canada Day BBQ yesterday I was discussing with a friend how I wanted to pick H up a kids pool so that he could sit in the water and it would be a bit warmer for him than our above ground pool. She mentioned a great feature that I should look for, so I decided to share it with all of you. She suggested getting a plastic pool that had the edge that went right down to the ground (see picture #1). Speaking from experience she said that her children had cut themselves on the somewhat sharp edge of a previous pool (like picture #2) where the edge only curved down a bit. After looking at pics of both types, I totally understand what she is saying. So, while perusing the Internet this morning, I discovered that ToysRUs has the exact pool that I am looking for on sale this week for just $19.99 - YEAH!

Guess where I am heading this afternoon after H wakes up from his nap?

Thanks Jillian for the great advice yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)