Friday, January 7, 2011

Feeding Favourites - Baby Cubes


Andrea shares one of her favourites:

"I decided to make my own baby food and found this product called Baby Cubes which you can buy at Toys R Us. They are great because you can store your homemade baby food in the freezer. They are individual containers that have an attached lid so you don't have to go looking for lids. Also they are great for taking on the road. Just pop one in your diaper bag and there are no dishes to take along, just a spoon. They don't seem to leak either. They come in a package of 8 and I have 8 boxes of them. Dishwasher and microwave safe as well.
http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=3696281"

Thanks Andrea! I have seen these and often wondered about them. With H I used an ice cube tray and then just transferred them to freezer bags, but am thinking these might be a bit easier. I will check them out the next time I am at ToysRUs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)