Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Other Favourites - Potty Praiser Underwear


We are not ready yet to start potty training but I saw these today on one of my baby discount websites and it caught my attention. The Potty Praiser Training System is a pair of underwear with a hemp liner that absorbs but makes the child feel cool if they have gone pee. The neat thing about this system is that it comes with a non-toxic pen that your child can draw on the liner or the underwear and the drawing will disappear if it gets wet. They say this will encourage the child to use the potty and check to see if their drawing is still there. They are a Canadian company and the underwear (plus two liners and pen) sell for $32.99. Right now they are on sale on www.babyhalfoff.com for $16.50. They come in two colours: pink or grey and three sizes small, medium and large.

Not sure how these work, but I thought they were a neat idea and eco-friendly. Check them out at http://www.kinderspiritcreations.com/products and let us know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)