Monday, May 23, 2011

Bathtime Favourites - Folding Potty Seat



We were at a birthday party at a farm a few weeks ago and my girlfriend Andria pulled out this potty seat contraption that I had never seen before - a Folding Potty Seat. What was different about it compared to the regular potty seats that I have seen before is that it folded up into this tiny little thing that made it very easy to take with you. Some other features are that it has a non-slip rubber padding on the bottom and a locking mechanism to make sure it stays open.

I have only seen them at Toys R Us and they sell there for $12.99, but I am sure that you could get them at other places like Walmart and Zellers as well.

If your little one is in the middle of potty training (which mine is not) then I would think this would come in very handy! The only down side I have heard from one friend is that her little guy sometimes got his bottom pinched in the seat.

Give it a try and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)