Thursday, May 19, 2011

Just for Moms - PC The Decadent Chocolate Chunk Cookie Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwiches


OK, I have been craving ice cream a lot lately! And I think that I may have found the best ice cream sandwich there is out there!

The PC Decadent Chocolate Chunk Cookie Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwich is amazing. Imagine chocolate ice cream layered between two chocolate chip cookies. The cookies are soft and contain chunks of chocolate.

Now, one sandwich has 250 cal and 17g of fat, but you don't feel that guilty about it as they are somewhat small!

They come in a box of 6 and cost about $4.

If you are looking for a yummy late night treat, try picking up a box of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)