Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Favourite Websites - JetBaby.com


While searching the Internet the other day I came across a cool Canadian online store that sells trendy kids clothing for a good price.  They carry names like Roxy, John Deere, Daily Tea, Puma, DC, Quicksilver, Vans, Uggs, (the list goes on and on) for babies, boys and girls. They also sell shoes, toys, books and other accessories.

Jet Baby is located in Oakville, Ontario and they have both an actual store and an online one which makes buying from them very easy.  They carry kids sizes from newborn to size 12.  They also have a large selection of Rock tees for any of your favourite bands.

Check them out online at Jet Baby.

I have my eye on some skull stuff for H and some cute Hello Kitty shoes for P.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)