Thursday, April 19, 2012

Favourite Websites-No Time For Flash Cards


Just recently, I found a great blog that has super activities to do with you little one - No Time For Flash Cards.  So far, H and I have been doing the Uppercase Alphabet Crafts from this blog and he has been loving them.  We have done the A is for Alligator, B is for Bee and today we are going to do the C is for Caterpillar.  I use these along with this preschool program that we do each week that I found on another site.

No Time For Flash Cards, also has other great things to do like Earth Day crafts, Math Activities and themes like Farm Animals, Puppets and Snow.  The list is just endless.

If you are looking for some fun and educational ideas of what to do with your little one definitely check out their site!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)