Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Toddler Favourite - Colour Wonder


Jillian has been really helping me out, sending me all of her favourites, at such a busy time of the school year when I can't even find one free minute - here is another one of her favourites:

A great product that allows your toddler to use "markers" and colour but doesn't have the mess of a typical marker. Colour wonder markers can only colour on the special colour wonder colouring sheets---no more markers on my couch, child's face and clothing and my dog will never ever ever again be coloured with traditional markers-Yippee! My children, ages 1.5, 3 and 5 all love to use the colour wonder--and now they have new colour wonders that allow your child to "paint" or to colour with sparkles.

Cool Jillian - H loves to colour with pens, markers, anything that he can find - so these would be perfect for him! By the way, where did you get them from?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)