Saturday, September 11, 2010

Back to School Favourites - Litterless Lunch Boxes




Yeah! My first back to school favourite.

Maureen shares:

"I have a back to school favourite for you... Litterless lunch boxes by Goodbyn.
I bought one for each of the kids, they loved decorating them, and say their friends think they are really cool!"

I went to their site, http://www.mylitterlesslunches.ca/kits.shtml, and these lunch kits are really cool! They are BPA free, dishwasher safe and come with a water bottle and stickers to personalize them. They are available in four colours: red, green, blue and pink and they sell online for $28.50.

Thanks Maureen for sharing these cool lunch kits - I am sure that a lot of moms will be going online to get one for their little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)