Sunday, September 19, 2010

Just For Moms - La Senza Ultra Soft



Today I decided it was finally time to ditch the larger underwear that I had been wearing since I was pregnant. They were not maternity underwear, but a larger size and I had started to become accustomed to the loose fit but the look - not so much! So, I headed over to the mall to check out La Senza.

I found the most comfortable bras and underwear EVER! They are called the Ultra Soft line and right now the bras as selling for 2 for $36 and the underwear 5 for $25. They are the most comfortable things in the world and come in a variety of colours and styles. I was a bit nervous to go back to my regular size, but these underwear feel AMAZING!

If you are in the market for some new undies, I definitely recommend trying out La Senza's Ultra Soft line!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)