Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Toddler Favourite - Dry Erase Crayons by Crayola


Steph shared a new product with me that she had also just heard about, Dry Erase Crayons by Crayola. They come in a pack of 8 and work with a white board. The perks of these new crayons is that they don't dry out, they don't smell like your regular dry erase markers do and they don't have caps that can easily be lost. The pack of 8 also comes with a dry erase mitt for easy cleanup and a sharpener built into the package.

Sounds pretty good to me! Will have to pick a pack of these up and give them a go! Will let you know what H and I think once we try them out!

Thanks for sharing Steph!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)