Saturday, October 23, 2010

Favourite Snacks - Veggies and Hummus


Heather E shares on of her little guy's favourite snacks:

"For the best snack ever (lots of 'yum' and healthy too!): veggies and hummus. No brand, but it ensures that even if he fills up on snacktime, he's getting his vitamins and protein!"

I love HUMMUS, and decided to try this with H the other day but sadly it was a no go. Now it was a roasted red pepper hummus, so I might try something a bit blander. I think it is a super snack and I agree - a great way to get in some protein as our little ones often don't eat a lot of meat.

Thanks Heather, I will keep trying with H until he likes it!

Don't forget to send me your little ones' favourites, moms!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)