Friday, October 1, 2010

Just for Moms - Wine, wine and wine




One of Heather M's favourites that she sent me was:

Peller Estates Cabernet Merlot, a lovely yet inexpensive wine less than $ 15 a bottle. I have tried this wine, Heather, and it is quite yummy! Peller Estates is an Ontario winery.

From their website this wine is described as, "Juicy red and black berry flavours with a touch of spice fill the mouth and carry through on the finish. A great medium-bodied sipping wine."

Bruce and I have been trying a lot of different reds lately and two that I really like and are also inexpensive are:

Fuzion - Shiraz: this is a wine from Argentina and is described as, "aromas of crushed berries and spice; dry medium-bodied, flavours of candied berries and black pepper."

Open - Cabernet Merlot. Open is an Ontario wine and has been described as, "red currant, earth and cocoa powder; light bodied". This one is my top fave at the moment!

The only downfall with these wines is I find that they need to be drank quickly as they have a short length - but who can have just one glass?

What is your favourite wine?
Check these wines out if you like a good red!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)