Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Other Favourites - Frozen Dinners, Sports Pants and Flushable Wipes




Heather M shares some more of her favourites:

"-Frozen prepared meals and chicken divan (recipe is on the low fat cream of brocolli soup)
-Sports pants from Bonnie togs for boys- $12 a pair with a drawstring for the skinny kids
-Flushable wipes, just trust me on this one, doesn't matter the brand or make, the cheaper the better, life is just better with them..."

Heather these all sound like great favourites that will make any mom's day so much easier! Thanks for the great tips, I will definitely be checking them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)