Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Favourite Snack - Mini Wheats


Right now, my little Hs favourite snack is Mini-Wheats. He asks for them ALL of the time, breakfast, snack and even tonight for dinner! He likes them dry and with milk. Currently, his faves are the Blueberry Muffin and the Strawberry flavours. We have also tried the Little Bites and he likes those too, but we keep the original size ones in the house for us, so we just cut them in half for him. We think that they must be somewhat healthy (and fibrous).

If you are looking for a new snack, I would highly suggest trying these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)