Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Favourite Tips - Making Your Child's Bed


Kit shares this great time saving tip:

"When you make your child's bed put a mattress cover, a sheet, another mattress cover and another sheet on it. That way if there are any accidents / mishaps during the night all you need to do is take off the dirty sheet and the cover and you have a fresh clean bed, your baby/child can go back to bed faster and you don't have to run around finding clean sheets in the middle of the night."

What a great idea, Kit! Definitely a time saver! I am going to do that as soon as we move H into his big boy bed! I hate getting up in the middle of the night and anything that can make it smoother and quicker is worth it for me! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)