Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Toddler Favourites - Me in Mind Shoes


OK, so many of you have heard about my small obsession with dressing H in skull apparel. (I just love anything that has skulls on it!)

So, awhile ago I purchased him these cute pair of slippers from one of my baby discount websites and I fell in love with them. They are soft, yet have a bit of a sole (unlike Robeez) they are easy to put on and one other thing that I didn't realize when I purchased them - they are vegan construction (no leather used).

The company sells boys/girls footwear, and some clothing and accessories. I am not a big fan of really any of their other products, but I do LOVE these shoes.

If you are into the "rocker" kind of stuff for your little one, give their website a check at www.meinmindfootwear.com

FYI - I just ordered H a bigger pair and their shipping is outrageous ($!7)! I found the shoes I liked from another online store and the shipping was only $3, so if you find something you like try to see if another store sells the me in mind product. I got mine from www.babywit.com which is another cool online store that sells very unique items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)