Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Favourite Snacks - Smoothies


One of Hs favourite things to eat right now is a smoothie (or as he calls it a milkshake). Bruce and I have a few a week as they are so easy to make with the Magic Bullet. I find in the mornings, this is a quick and fun way to get H to eat when we are rushing to get out the door. I just throw a banana, some yogurt, some frozen strawberries and some milk into the bullet, blend it up and voila I am the best mommy in the world. Just today, I only got to eat half of my smoothie as the little guy wolfed down the other half in no time. If you are looking for a quick and healthy snack, why not try whipping one of these up for yourself and your little one?!

And if you don't have a Magic Bullet I highly suggest you go out and get one, they are easy to use and so easy to clean - much better than a big and bulky blender! (I also used mine for making baby food and yummy strawberry daiquiris in the summer!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)