Sunday, March 6, 2011

Toddler Favourite - Personalized CD from Name You Tune


I had posted about this company before as Steph had shared it as one of her favourites, but H just received his own CD from his Nana a few weeks ago and just LOVES it, so I had to post about it again.

We received our CD in digital format online which is a great idea - all I had to do was download it from their site. All of the songs say Hs name numerous times and they are classics like "If You're Happy and You Know It" and "Old McDonald". They change the words to "If You're Erin and You Know It..." and "Little Erin Had a Farm...". It is so cute to see him singing and dancing along to his own songs.

My only fear is that he will learn the songs with the wrong words, but they listen and sing a lot at daycare that I am hoping he will learn the real versions as well.

Check out their personalized CDs and other great gifts at www.nameyourtune.com

All in all it was a great gift and one that I think we will be listening to for a VERY LONG time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)