Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Looks Good - Personalized Birth Charts


While searching the internet today I came across these cool personalized birth charts posted on Etsy made by an american artist. You just send her your name and birth date and she hand draws this chart with your zodiac sign, birth stone, flower, chinese zodiac, element, etc. She also includes what each of these mean as well! What a neat idea!

They fit into an 8 x 10 frame and would look nice in your room or your little one's as well!

They sell for about $65 (a bit pricey) but I think this would be a great gift for that someone who has just about EVERYTHING!

Check these out at http://www.etsy.com/listing/67481067/custom-birthchart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)