Thursday, June 9, 2011

Firts Year Favourites - Ergobaby Baby Carrier


Tamara shares one last favourite, her Ergobaby baby carrier:

"The Ergobaby baby carrier is by far my favourite. It is so easy to use and so comfy for both mum and baby. My back is never sore and it is comfy to wear even in this heat. The baby bjorn carrier sux big time compared to this. I cannot emphasize enough...get this!"

I have heard a lot of good things about the Ergo. It is rated as one of the top baby carriers right now. It can be worn on the front, hip or back and allows parents to be hands free. It supports a natural sitting position for babies, eliminating compression of the spine and hips that can be caused by unsupported suspension. A separate infant insert can also be purchased so you can use your carrier with your newborn.

It can be purchased from many baby stores for $115-$160 depending on the style.

Right now, Ergobaby has combined with Petunia Pickle Bottom and has some really nice prints available with matching diaper bags and such.

You can check out all of their styles at www.ergobabycarrier.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)