Monday, June 27, 2011

Toddler Favourite - Leapfrog Fridge Phonics Magnetic Alphabet Set



I remember how much my niece loved this toy when she was younger - so when H was born this was one toy that I asked specifically for. For the first two years H liked to push the buttons and listen to the music but it is just recently that he is recognizing the letters and singing the song and the sounds with each letter. He loves to dance around the kitchen and is so proud of himself when he can sing along with it. It is not only a fun toy but a great educational toy as well that helps children learn their letters and the sounds they make.

You can purchase this toy from many stores like Walmart and ToysRUs and it sells for about $19.99 (often on sale at ToysRUS). We have the older model,the sun, but the newer version is a puppy. We also have an accompanying video that goes over the same concepts made by LeapFrog.

If your little one is starting to show some interest in letters then I would highly recommend getting this toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)