Saturday, July 16, 2011

Favourite Updates - Little Monkey Doodles



I have written about this Ontario company twice already (I had ordered a door sign for Hs room) - but am sooo happy with their customer service and products that I need to write about them a third time!

I just ordered P a door sign for her room and one also for our front door for nap time. I had looked through the options on the their page on etsy and liked many but wanted to make a few changes to suit our taste. I was able to totally customize the art to what I wanted and am so happy with the final products. The artist and I emailed back and forth about what I was looking for and she even sent me some proofs to look at before she actually made the final signs. She even made some suggestions to me about font and I extremely appreciated her opinion.

What I learned about this company this time around is that every piece of artwork that they create is done entirely by them: from the cutting down of the tree, the sawing of the lumber and to the actual creation of the artwork. So cool!

I cannot say enough good things about them - you just have to check them out yourselves at www.etsy.com/people/LittleMonkeyDoodles

I know that you won't be disappointed!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posted about our signs, we love making them, and thank you again for choosing our shop! Jennifer :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)