Sunday, July 10, 2011

Other Favourites - Picture Perfect Photography



When P was just one week old we had a photographer come in to the house to take some pics. She was suggested to me by my sister-in-law (who knew her from teachers college) and her company is called Picture Perfect Photography.

I was so impressed with her pictures online that I booked her way before P was even born, even before I had a section date.

On picture day, Dana arrived with props, backgrounds, flooring, blankets - galore! It was so great as I really didn't have much "girlie" stuff to put P in. She even came with a portable heater to keep P warm as she was naked for most of the pics - talk about being prepared!

She took pictures of just P, just H and some family shots too! Unfortunately, H wasn't really into smiling that day- but she still got some cute ones of him. I don't normally post pics of my kids, but above are just two of my faves that she took.

Yesterday, I received my edited pictures and I am sooo happy with them! We got all the prints in colour and in black and white, plus a DVD of the pictures as well.

If you live in the Barrie area, I would highly recommend Picture Perfect Photography. She is quite reasonable compared to many photographers and what I really like about her is that you get all of your photos on disk so you can print them wherever you want at your own cost. She also comes to you - which is definitely nice with a newborn!

Dana will also be in Thunder Bay at the end of July and is looking to do some mini-sessions there as well.

If you are interested in Picture Perfect Photography and would like more details, don't hesitate to contact me.

Her Facebook page is:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Picture-Perfect-Photography/133464325863
and her website is:
http://www.wix.com/pictureperfectdana/pictureperfectmain

Check her out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)