Monday, July 25, 2011

First Year Favourites = Sleep Sheep


Andrea had shared this product with me (and you) awhile ago, but after now having one myself I thought I would write about it again. Basically the sleep sheep is this plush toy that plays 4 music selections (water dripping, ocean waves, whales and something else I cannot remember). You can set it to play continuously for twenty something or forty something minutes. The one I have is the smaller on the go version that has a velcro strap so that you can attach it to cribs, strollers, car seats, etc.

Right now, we have it strapped to Ps crib and we use it at night time to help settle her back to sleep after feedings (she's not ready for the mobile yet). My favourite music selections are the water dripping and the ocean waves (both remind me somewhat of a white noise machine). When she was still sleeping in our room in the bassinet, I even found the music soothing and relaxing. :)

I purchased mine from chapters.ca but have seen them sold at a variety of stores including Serenity Birth Studio and Toys R Us. The cost approximately $30.

I also think that this is a great gift idea as it is probably something that a mom would not go out and purchase for herself as it is not a "necessity".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)