Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Just For Moms - PlastiChic

Are you looking for a unique accessory to add to your wardrobe?  Then you definitely have to check out the watches by PlastiChic.

About PlastiChic (from their website):

"PlastiChic created a cultural phenomenon in Italy, with everyone from royalty, sports stars and celebrities wearing their favourite colours and watch styles. Millions of colourful watches were sold throughout Europe and Canada quickly discovered PlastiChic was the next best thing to come out of Italy since the pizza. With huge press coverage in magazines such as Vogue, Vanity Fair and InStyle, PlastiChic continues to cause a fashionable frenzy with 19 different colours and a variety of styles.


These Italian watches are also coated with tourmaline, a mineral that aids in emitting negative ions from the body, which can increase relaxation and reduce stress. Colourful and good for the soul!"

I like my watch as it is easy to put on and take off, it is durable and it is cheap enough that if something happens to it I won't be too upset.  I chose the fuchsia colour pictured above.  The only drawback I have found so far is that the time takes a bit to get used to as the hour is on the top and the minutes below and if you set the month/date option it cycles back and forth from the time to the date.  But after I got used to that I have no complaints!

They come in a variety of funky colours (that remind me of the 80s).  The plain watches sell online for $24.99 and the crystal ones for $29.99.  I purchased mine from one of my discount websites for half of that.
Check their products out at PlastiChic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)