Monday, January 23, 2012

Just for Moms - Travel Mug

Being a coffee addict I have tried my share of travel mugs and I think that I have now found "the one".

The Thermos Vacuum Insulated 16 oz Travel Tumbler is "da bomb".  Some of its features are that it is made from unbreakable stainless steel, it is cool to the touch when filled with hot liquids and sweat proof when filled with cold.  The best thing is that it keeps liquids hot for 5 hours and cold for 9 hours.

My hubby had originally picked one up for himself and then for Christmas I got one too!  I love this mug as it keeps my coffee hot FOREVER!  Like many of you, I find with being a mom, I never get to drink my coffee hot, so I have even been using my travel mug at home during the day and then my coffee is hot still hours later.

We got ours at MEC but I am sure that you can find this particular model anywhere.  The sell for about $25.99 but in my opinion they are definitely worth the price!  I have seen them in two colours: black and burnt orange.

Check them out at Thermos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)