Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Bathtime Favourites - Aqueduck Faucet Extender


I saw this today on one of my discount websites, Baby Heist, and thought it was a great idea!

It is a contraption that fits onto most bathroom sink faucets that makes washing kids hands much simpler, it brings the water to your kids' hands instead of you lifting them up to it..  Aqueduck is also portable so you can take it with you wherever you go!

It comes in three colours: aqua, pink and grey and sells for $13.00 on most online stores. Today it is on sale at Baby Heist 2 for $18.00.

Learn more about the Aqueduck at Peachy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)