Sunday, February 12, 2012

Looks Good - My Hikes

I wrote about a very similar product for moms about a month ago, but My Hikes is for kids.

This product cuffs your kid's pants that are too long.  They are cute, colourful and three-dimensional!  They are supposed to be fast and easy to put on and take off and make the hassle of too long pants much simpler.  They come in 5 designs and are on sale right now for 2 for $12.00 (regularly $19.99).

I don't know about the rest of you but I just recently moved my H into size 3 pants which in some cases are just a bit too long.  There already have been many incidents where he has slipped because he was walking on his too long of pants, but the 2s are too short.  This product has been designed to help with just that!

Not sure that I am ready to dive in and purchase a set, but they are definitely a neat idea.  Let me know if you do and what your thoughts are of them!

Check them out at My Hikes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)