Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Looks Good - Moonjar

I have seen this product mentioned on many different sites and never knew what it was exactly.  It was up again on one of my discount websites this week so I took some time to visit the website and learn more about it. 

Basically, it is a bank that has 3 separate compartments.  One for saving, one for spending and one for sharing.  The idea behind it is to teach your child the importance of not only saving money but how important it is to share it with those that are less fortunate. The Moonjar sells online at many stores for $25.  You can check it out at its website, Moonjar Moneybox

I think it is a really neat concept, but probably something just as easy for you to make using 3 jars.  It could make a neat gift though for the child that just seems to have everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)