Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Favourite Tips - Bumper Pads



Just yesterday I saw the greatest idea while perusing a friend's pictures of her upcoming son's nursery. We all get bumper pads with our bedding sets and some of us use them and some don't (I know that I was hesitant, but once H started hitting his head on the bars I put them in and kept them in until I was afraid he could stand on them).

Christina found a creative way to use them outside of the crib. She tied them along the bottom and used them like a crib skirt. After seeing that I quickly found mine (which were squished in a corner of Ps closet) and did the same and I love it! I will definitely keep them there until (or if) I need them to protect her little head!

Thanks Christina for the great tip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)