Monday, August 29, 2011

First Year Favourite - Shopping Cart Cover



When grocery shopping I usually see at least 1 parent with their child sitting in a cover for the grocery cart. This is when I feel ashamed and like a bad parent as my child is sitting or lying on the dirty grocery cart while eating a snack. I have thought many times of picking up a cover, but have just never gotten around to it. Here are two covers that I see often on my baby websites:

1. The Clean Shopper by BabyEase - this one comes in two different fabrics to choose from and sells for $29.95. It also comes in a more luxe version for $64.99. Both of these are on sale for August for 35% off.
www.cleanshopper.com/static.php?page=shopping_cart_covers

2. Ritzy Sitzy by Itzy Ritzy - this one comes in 12 different fabrics and sells for $67.99
www.itzyritzy.com/shopping-cart-and-high-chair-cover/

Both can also be used on high chairs as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)