Thursday, August 25, 2011

Looks Good - MamaRoo


At my bootcamp class this morning, one mom mentioned to me this new swing she had purchased - The MamaRoo. I had never heard of it before, but she sure caught my attention with her description!

This swing is different than the traditional baby swing as it moves more like you would instead of back and forth and it looks more like a seat than a swing.

Its website says:

"Parents don't vibrate like bouncy seats or swing like swings. They bounce and sway, and that's what the mamaRoo does: it moves like you do. Our team used motion sensors to measure the movements of real moms and dads as they soothed their babies, and replicated those motions in the mamaRoo. It's the only infant seat with five different motions, all modeled after the natural movements parents make to comfort their babies."

Other features that I found were:
-2 adjustable speeds
-a mobile with 3 reversible and detachable toys
-five white noise nature sounds
-you can connect any mp3 player up to it
-a fully adjustable reclining seat
-washable fabric seat

The MamaRoo sells for $199 and is also available in a plusher model for $239.

Since I am not having any more babies after P, this swing is something that I am not willing to invest in, but if you are on your first you might want to learn more about this unique swing at www.4moms.com/mamaroo

(FYI - I found watching the youtube video, on the page above, really helped me understand how the swing moves).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)