Monday, September 5, 2011

Favourite Books - Baby Books





I try to read to little P as much as I can so I decided to share with you some of my favourite baby books and a brief description of each from www.chapters.ca. These are very basic picture books (mostly black and white) that are best for newborns and young babies.

1. Twinkle Twinkle Panda Bear - Perfect for babies and toddlers, these innovative and interactive hand-puppet board books feature well-known nursery rhymes and songs along with five adorable animal puppets.

2. White on Black by Tara Hoban - Share these familiar shapes with your baby. It is never too early to look and talk together!

3. Colours by Marc Tetro - A discovery of the bright colours of Canada with bold and animated images.

4. I Kissed the Baby by Mary Murphy - It''s so exciting! News of the baby is buzzing from animal to animal, with each one -- fish, bird, squirrel, insect, frog -- boasting of seeing, feeding, singing to, tickling, and kissing the tiny little thing. With bold, graphic black-and-white illustrations, Mary Murphy''s simple, singsong story captures the giddy commotion that only a baby can bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)