Thursday, September 15, 2011

Just for Moms - Carole Hochman Pajamas at Costco

Just last week I picked up the most amazing pajamas I have ever owned.  They are Carole Hochman, which really meant nothing to me until I started searching the name on the Internet.  Carole Hochman sleepwear is sold at stores like Nordstrom's and Bloomingdales for crazy prices ranging from about $80 to over $100.  I purchased mine for something like $20 (can't quite remember).

What I really like about these pjs is how light and soft they are.  They are 95% rayon and 5% spandex.  One caution is that they fit a bit big, I purchased a M and I think a S would have fit me better (the pants are a bit long and the top a bit big).

If you like lounging around in pjs as much as I do, I would suggest you head down to Costco today and get yourself a pair!



The pic above is not the actual pair that I purchased.  Mine are black, with long sleeves, and faint pink stars on the bottoms.

1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth Stokes @ estokes444@yahoo.comApril 23, 2016 at 3:03 PM

    My very favorite sleepwear and loungewear is Carole Hochman. I have 3 daughters and I love selecting styles for them, as well as for myself. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)