Thursday, September 22, 2011

Just for Moms - Magazine Subscriptions






Way back in the day I used to subscribe to Shape, Oxygen and Entertainment Weekly. Then I moved on to Scrapbooking and Today's Parent. Now my monthly subscriptions are entirely different. I hate to admit to you what I get in the mail, but they are actually great magazines and ones that I think many of you would also enjoy. The two that I subscribe to currently are: Good Housekeeping and Redbook. I know, I know - those sound like "old lady" magazines! :)



I love the organizational tips, recipes and articles in GH. Believe it or not, it is not entirely about how to keep your house clean (although there are some really neat handy tips for that also). Redbook has some of the same topics but also covers areas like fashion, fitness and some celebrity articles. Both were a deal that I jumped on from the discount websites, but both are magazines that I think I will renew when they are up.


If you are looking for something new and different to subscribe to I would highly recommend either of these. You could always check out their online versions first before you make the "old lady" leap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)