Monday, September 12, 2011

Looks Good - The Tag-a-long

I saw this product today on www.babyhalfoff.com and thought it was pretty neat. It's idea is that you attach it to the stroller and your older child holds onto it and stays near you and out of trouble. I think it is a neat idea. I know that my H loves to walk and hold onto the actual stroller and I usually end up running him over at some point. If we used this then he could still feel like he is holding on and helping me push it while staying a safe distance away. The tag-a-long sells on their website for $9.99 and comes in four colours: lime, grape, blueberry and raspberry. Check them out at www.tagalongkids.com Today they are on half price on BabyHalfOff for two for $9.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)