Friday, November 11, 2011

Etsy Favourite - Readers' Favourites







Today I am sharing some of my readers' favourite etsy shops, here they are:

1. Kit likes StephieMc Designs
www.etsy.com/shop/StephieMc
They specialize in personalized hand stamped jewellery. Her stuff is so beautiful. I myself have purchased two things from her shop a cooper key chain in the shape of a guitar pic that says, "Daddy You Rock" and a family tree necklace with the kids' names on it. Love both pieces!

2. Melissa likes NormandLou
www.etsy.com/shop/NORMandLOU
This shop is owned by a girl from my hometown, Thunder Bay. She makes cute items like ipod/iphone cases, magnets, key chains, etc. from felt made from recycled plastic bottles. She adorns them with cute characters like owls, wolves and mustaches. Her shop is closed right now, but you can check out her items in the "sales" folder.

3. Sherri likes Frosticular Design
www.etsy.com/shop/frosticularDESIGN?ref=ss_profile
This is another etsy shop from Thunder Bay. Right now she has some prints up on her site of cute characters. These prints would be great for a kids room. She is in transition right now and is hoping to have some more products up soon!

Thanks for sharing ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)