Monday, November 7, 2011

Etsy Favourites - Home Decor
















I could spend hours looking for neat little touches to add to my home on etsy.

Here are just a couple of shops that have caught my attention:

1. Bosheree - Custom Family Signs
www.etsy.com/shop/Bosheree08
They make beautiful and modern family signs with your last name and the year you were married. I love the one with the first names of the family members below it, it is the rectangular sign above.

2. Define Your Space Custom Vinyl and Home Decor
www.etsy.com/shop/defineyourspacevinyl
They also make modern signs and vinyl decals for your walls. This company does family signs as well as quotes and other neat ideas. The round sign pictured above is one of theirs.

3. Re-de-zines
www.etsy.com/shop/redezinescanada?ref=ss_profile
I met this local woman this weekend and just loved her stuff. She takes old items and renews them and finds other purposes for them. Her work is very modern and she uses very bold colours that really catch your attention. Some neat things I saw were these tables that she created using old drawers and a chair made from a vintage suitcase (pictured above)!

These are just 3 of my many home decor favourites. What is your favourite home decor etsy shop? Please share as a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)