Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Etsy Favourites - Crochet Hats















Crochet hats seem to be all the rage nowadays! They come in so many different styles and colours that I just cannot decide which ones to buy. Here are a few of my favourite crochet shops (all happen to be Canadian):

1. Bouquet Beanies
www.etsy.com/shop/2crochetmamma
I saw this woman at the craft show here last weekend and she makes some of the cutest hats. One neat idea that she has is this hat that has a button on it so you can change up the colour of the flower to match the outfit - LOVE IT! I may even buy one for myself :) (See the picture above to see what I mean). She is also from Southern Ontario, so another reason I like her stuff. (Her snowman hats are really cute too!)

2. Newmarket Mom
www.etsy.com/shop/newmarketmom
Another southern Ontario local. She makes the cutest reindeer hat (pictured above), as well as other seasonal ones such as Santa and a pumpkin. Her hats look thick and nice and warm and comfy!

3. Bambino Boutique
www.etsy.com/shop/jonesy7788
This shop is in the Kawartha Lakes area. She also makes the cutest crochet hats and some adorable booties as well. I love how she uses wood buttons as accents on her hats (the pink monkey hat pictured above is one of hers).

4. Baby Buttercup
www.etsy.com/shop/babybuttercup
This shop is in Alberta. She makes all types of hats: beanies, newsboy, earflap and bear/monkey hats! Check out the cute bear one made by her above. Some of her hats are even made from alpaca wool.

Do you have a favourite crochet etsy site?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)