Sunday, May 16, 2010

Bathtime Favourites - The Babywrapper


Rub-dub-a-dub! What's your favourite for the tub?

My number one favourite for the bath is the Babywrapper! My girlfriend suggested it to me and at first I was doubtful, but now I could not imagine bathtime without it. What it is is a terry cloth towel that has strings on one end like an apron. You tie it around your neck so when you take your little monkey out of the tub the towel is hanging down perfectly and ready to wrap him or her in. It is so simple and makes wrapping them up effortless. This also makes a great shower gift as it is something different that most moms would not have. Check them out at www.babywrappers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)