Sunday, May 16, 2010

Feeding Favourites - The Sippy Cup Adventure


When H was about 10 months old, I started to try him on a sippy cup for water. He didn't seem to like any of the ones I tried, so for about a week we went through the trial and errors of sippy cups. With a straw, without, stainless steel, plastic, cheap and expensive - and finally we found the winner... Playtex - Spill Proof Sippy Cups. Out of all the ones we have tried - we always went back to this one. It is easy for him to pick up, it doesn't flow out too quickly, and like the package says it is spill proof (I would say 90% spill proof). It comes in a variety of colours and just recently has been revamped with a spill proof twist that states that if you have it turned in between the two lines it will not spill.

2 comments:

  1. Xander has these cups and loves them they are so easy to use for them and clean for us

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I throw mine in the dishwasher!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)