Sunday, May 23, 2010

New Baby Favourites - Huggers


Another favourite of Kristy’s are Huggers. They are support cushions that go around a newborn to support their head and body. They are great for carseats, strollers, swings, babyseats, etc. They are made in Canada and come in three sizes: regular, skinny and long and also in a multitude of colours. A set of 2 costs $29.99 and can be purchased online at http://www.littlebabyhugz.ca. I also found them on a few other websites as well, you just need to google Baby Huggers.

Thanks Kristy, I wish I knew about these when H was a newborn as I always rolled up tons of blankets and propped them around him to keep him upright in his chair and swing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)