Thursday, May 20, 2010

Feeding Favourite - Avent Formula Storage Dispenser


My girlfriend Kelly introduced me to this great mom tool - the Avent Formula Storage Dispenser. It has three separate compartments (where you can store enough formula to make 3 - 9 oz bottles) and an easy pour spout. It is perfect for when you are travelling and don't want to make the bottles ahead of time, you just dump the powder formula into your premeasured water and voila instant bottle. I used this storage device all of the time (trips to the mall, family visits, the long journey to Thunder Bay) and now use it as a snack cup as the separated compartments come out and it is just one big cup. This is one great mom find!

2 comments:

  1. I picked this and and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I meant to say, I picked this up, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)