Friday, May 28, 2010

Favourite Books - I See Me Books


For my niece one year I purchased her this personalized book, from I See Me , which told the story of her as a fairy princess. It was neat as there was a different fairy who brought each letter of her name (first and last) and described a different trait about her. The story also told the city that she was born in and her birth date. I got the idea from a friend who had received a similar one for her son when he was born (it was an animal themed one). This is a neat keepsake, but is more for older children to read, as the pages are quite thin and can easily rip. I See Me is an American company, but I went with it as I was happy with the quality of my friend's book. I am sure that there are similar Canadian companies that create the same things, I just didn't look for them. If you are looking for a unique idea for a child, I would highly recommend this as something they could keep as a memento.

I was just at their website, www.iseeme.com, and they offer a variety of other personalized gifts, like plates, puzzles, canvas paintings and more, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)