Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Favourite Tips - The Blankie


My kids are both obsessed with their blankies. H takes his EVERYWHERE and especially needs it when he is upset or tired and already P cannot fall asleep without hers (I know everyone, a blanket is a no-no).

Already I am worried about how I am going to send H to school without his blankie (even though it is 2 years away). I was talking about this attachment one day at work and a woman there had a great idea. Her son was super attached to his blankie too, so when it came time for him to go to school, she cut a small piece of it and put it in his pocket. Then when he needed it, he could put his hand in his pocket and feel it and know that it was with him.

LOVE it!!!! What a great tip!

I am definitely going to have to use this when H heads to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)