Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Little Girl Favourites - Hair Accessories














OK, I love to accessorize!!! I thought I was bad with H and his hats and shoes, but now with a little a girl - I am crazy!

I love the little headbands, shoes, hats and hair clips that are out there for little girls.

Whenever possible I like to shop locally and support people in my community.

Here are a few of my favourite accessory stores around the Barrie area:

1. Charlotte Monkey Creations - This lady makes custom created bows, tutus, clippies and more. She also brings in a variety of other accessories from other suppliers. Just a few of the things that I have purchased from her are a winter monkey hat and pink skull shoes. Check out her facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/#!/CharlotteMonkeyCreations?sk=info

2. Pretty Princess Parties and More - She makes tutu's, headpieces, does party planning and soo much more! So far from this woman I have purchased a few crochet headbands and korkers. Check out her facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Pretty-Princess-Parties-and-MORE/140580402669450?sk=info

3. Tutu Sweet - She makes custom tutus, personalized t shirts/onesies, tote bags, boys "tie" shirts, bow ties, and crochet headbands. From this company I have purchased some crochet headbands (do you see an addiction trend?) and I won an adorable tutu and headband set. Check out her facebook page at:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150324776058097&set=a.10150324775688097.341087.509048096&type=1#!/TutuSweet1

Two other Canadian companies that make great accessories for girls and boys are:

Kula Klips - www.kulaklips.com
They make cute hair clips, hair bands, belts and more!

Bambino Boutique - www.etsy.com/shop/jonesy7788
They make cute crochet beanies and hats.
Bambino

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a comment! I love to get an email that a new comment has been made and I try my best to respond to each and everyone of them! Keep them coming! :)